Sunday, April 13, 2008

Saturday Project


On Friday we asked Riley to think about what he wanted to do on Saturday. By the end of the day he had decided that he wanted to do some projects and hang out at Grandma & Grandpa Phillips' house. I had gone to a kindergarten preparedness class the night before so I took some ideas that they had talked about and we made a balance board/ bean-bag launcher. Riley is obviously fine with his hand-eye coordination and balance, but it was still a fun project to make.



.........................

4 comments:

Shayla said...

Look at you getting prepared for kindergarten! Fun Saturday! Hope you guys are great!

Knight knughts said...

I love it. Can you make us one too Riley?

Katrice Phipps said...

I wouldn't worry about him in Kindergarten. He'll probably be trying to teach the class!!

Janelle said...

That is such a great idea. Miss you guys