Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Catch Phrase Wednesday #15

These things have happened over the past month & I don't want to forget them.

Lately, Riley has been a singing king. If he doesn't know the words to a song he'll make them up.
You might need to turn the volume up on the computer to hear him

Obviously, this is a picture of a gross cigarette

When Riley saw this he said "Look it's a cigarette butt", but the way he pronounces cigarette is like secret but with a "g" in the place of the "c". We kept cracking up while he said "Look it's a secret butt"

This is from this week.
Riley has been learning who the president candidates are this past week. He came home on Monday and said "Guess who is running for President? Obama your momma & McCain! I want Obama your mamma to win!" I said "His name is Barack Obama." and then I asked "Why do you want Barack Obama to win?" His response was "Because he's better looking than old John McCain." I told him that everyone is entitled to vote for who they want to vote for, but that I was voting McCain. He said "No way! If John McCain wins I'm going to have a meltdown!" Then yesterday he said "If Barack Obama wins I won't be sad ever again!"

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Obama your mama!!!! That kid needs a spanking! ;)

Katrice Phipps said...

Riley, you are so funny!!