A couple of weekends ago we headed to The Mystery Spot for a family outing. The Mystery Spot is in Santa Cruz and is an area where "the laws of physics do not apply". It was really interesting and we got some great pictures.
I am a full-time wife, mother, and friend. My husband and I met in high-school and have been married for 13 years. We have been blessed with three boys who keep us on our toes. In my spare time I love to hang out with family and friends, blog and learn about photography.
6 comments:
I'm so confused, how does that work? Looks fun!
Looks like fun. Thanks for inviting us!...selfish.
How fun. Have you ever been the Winchester mystery House???
That's cool. I've never heard of it.
WE LOVE the Mystery Spot. I'm glad you guys went. Looks like you had crazy time!
We visited the Mystery Spot and thought it was cool. Cool pics. And we got bumper stickers too (like the ones you guys are holding).
So I heard your sister got married. Who did she marry? Did she get married locally? Tell her congrats and say HI to your mom for me.
Keep in touch :)
Pam Walton (pamthemom@yahoo.com)
Post a Comment