i agree about going to disneyland with your kids. matthew and i were talking about what a good age is to take him there. and i still think 2 is too young. so we are thinking 3 or 4. but being there totally made me want to bring him sooner. how is everything going?
Those quilts are beautiful! You shouldnt tell people about this giveaway though, hello, competition! I'm pretty sure to be invited I need your email you sign in to blogger with... Hope you guys are doing great!!!
I am a full-time wife, mother, and friend. My husband and I met in high-school and have been married for 13 years. We have been blessed with three boys who keep us on our toes. In my spare time I love to hang out with family and friends, blog and learn about photography.
2 comments:
i agree about going to disneyland with your kids. matthew and i were talking about what a good age is to take him there. and i still think 2 is too young. so we are thinking 3 or 4. but being there totally made me want to bring him sooner.
how is everything going?
Those quilts are beautiful! You shouldnt tell people about this giveaway though, hello, competition!
I'm pretty sure to be invited I need your email you sign in to blogger with...
Hope you guys are doing great!!!
Post a Comment