Thursday, August 27, 2009

Maternity Photos



They're here!
YAY!

I am so thankful to know such a talented photographer, Jackie Larson, to take my maternity pictures.
She made me feel so comfortable and the pictures turned out great.

To check them all out go to her website, wwww.ilovejep.com

Click Client Proofing and enter password: Chase

11 comments:

Jenni said...

Wow. I didn't know you guys had decided on a name! I love it. Super cute. So excited to see the pictures!

Brent and Britta said...

Jackie is so talented. You look great! You make me wish I were a brunette...

Unknown said...

SO happy you like them. It had been awhile since my last session so i was worried I'd be rusty! I love the pic you posted!!

Anonymous said...

Ok Thanks for making me cry. I am so excited that little baby phillips is finally coming soon. I am so thankful that you and Josh get to rally have this experiance again. I love you. You look great. Hope things are well

Shayla said...

Beautiful!!! Is Chase the babies name? LOVE it!

Amber Carter said...

Cute pictures. My favorite ones are the ones with the little shoes. :) I can't believe you look so cute jumping while pregnant! I'm pretty sure I couldn't have pulled that off when I was pregnant!

Katrice Phipps said...

Very cute picture. I can't beleive how fast it's going!

khriz said...

so excited!!!

leese said...

the pictures turned out awesome! chase will be here before you know it! aaah!

Jenni said...

Okay Aubrey, your comment on my last post completely cracked me up! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!! We have to do Bass Lake next year! Thanks for being my homegirl. Holla!

Jenni said...

WAITING TO SEE CHASE!!!!!!