skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I have so much catching up to do it's crazy! Where do I even begin?
-AUGUST-
School started back up for Riley on August 24th and he is now a 1st grader. We kept asking him if he was excited or scared and his answer to both was no. He acted like it was any other day which made Josh and I realize how fast he is growing up.
-SEPTEMBER-
September 12, 2009:
Veda hosted a great baby shower for me. I got lots of great and much needed baby things. A big thanks to Janelle for designing my invitations, Janae for sending a diaper cake all the way from New Mexico and to Megan Zeiger for making these adorable and delicious baby cupcakes.
Picture Day 2009!
Isn't he so handsome?
-OCTOBER-
October 1, 2009:
I went to the doctors for my 38 week checkup and was told that I was dialated to 2 1/2. Dr. Nan stripped my membranes and said that he thought that I would be having this baby very soon and that he didn't think I would make it to my next appt.
October 7, 2009:
I made it to my next appt! Ugh! Anyways, Dr. Nan was very surprised to see me at this appt. He was even more surprised when he checked and I was dialated to a 5. He stripped my membranes again, but also called the hospital to schedule me to be induced the next day if I didn't have this baby boy on my own that night.
October 8, 2009:
Josh and I arrived at Kaiser @ a little after 9:00 am. They admitted me and @ 10:30 am started me on fluids and then at around 11:00 am broke my water. Ended up getting my epidural around 1:00 pm and then at 5:44 pm......
Chase Joe Phillips was born!
He weighted 8 pounds 8 ounces and was 20 1/2 inches long.
Riley wanted to hold him the minute that he got to the hospital.
He even held Chase's hand while he got his first shots.What a great big brother!
The night that Chase was born my parents along with Josh's parents and Riley were able to come see him.
October 9,2009:
Our good friends Brad & Jackie Larson, my Grandparents and then Jackie & Amber Phillips came to check out the new addition to our family.
We were released that night to go home. YAY!
October 10, 2009:
We attended Riley's soccer game as a family of four!
October 15, 2009:
Chase turns 1 week old.
He loves to sleep and just chill.
October 18, 2009:
We went to the Phillips Cousins Primary Program in Danville.
The Cali cousins all welcomed Chase into their clan with openarms.
October 22, 2009:
Chase turns 2 week old! Aren't his jeans and shoes adorable?!
A few days later he got his first piece of mail.....his social security card.

October 24- 25, 2009:
Josh had fun playing "war games" @ Urban Sheild.
They had a SWAT team come all the way from France this year.
This was his scenario.....bus tipped over with inmates in it.
Riley had his primary program on the 25th and he did such a great job at saying his part which he memorized.
I also have to record that I succeded in taking both boys to church all by myself for the full 3 hours. GO ME!
October 28, 2009:
We headed to the pumpkin patch for some fall fun & to show Chase one of our favorite pumpkin patches.
October 31, 2009:
Soccer season came to an end on Halloween this year. Riley learned a lot playing as a defender and he even got to play goalie once or twice. Riley made a lot of new friends and got all his team mates into playing thumb war.
Joseph & Riley
BEST BUDS!
The Blue Sharks finished the season with and 1 loss. They scored 41 goals and only had 10 scored on them which also included a tournament that they played in. They finished 1st in the Under 8 division and were also the DYSL Tournament Champions.
Then there was HALLOWEEN of course.
We were able to attend Hillcrest 1st wards Trunk-or-Treat this year on the 30th and then Josh and Riley went out trick-or-treating Halloween night thru the neighborhood. Josh and I were Ghostbusters, Chase was a ghost, and Riley was Bumblebee from Transformers. -NOVEMBER- November 1, 2009:
Chase was blessed by his dad in our ward yesterday. My Grandpa, Bernard (Josh's dad), Drew (Josh's brother) my Uncle Ed, Bishop Johns, and Brother Pruner were in the circle.


So there it is everyone.....the past 2 months summed up as best as I could.
11 comments:
Way to go Aubrey, good job you covered everything. I am very impressed.I love it.
I think you got in all in there.
Good Job !!
Great Pics
xoxo
I was wondering when you were going to post about your cute little boy. Congrats!
Yay! I feel totally caught up. Maybe I need to follow your lead and just blog brief recaps after a few months go by. I am so lengthy in my blogging!
I've been waiting for this post!!! Chase is adorable. What is wit us little gals having these big boys??? I love Chase's blessing outfit, so sweet! Also think you're crazy for going to a soccer game the day after you were released from the hospital! Yikes.
I can't wait to see him. You will be there on Thanksgiving right?
I am so proud of you, I love the pic of chase with his mail, it is my favorite. I am so happy for you guys and your little fam. Way to pass on the phillips name with all boys
FINALLY, you updated!! It's not like you have anything better to be doing right?! I PROMISE I am coming over to finish Chases session. Tomorrow?? I'll call you.
You look amazing for just having a baby! Baby Chase is adorable. I love his mail picture, you can really compare his size that way.
Chase is soooo cute! I love him! I need to send his gift. I tried the other day and the post office was closed (veterans day). that was a much needed post. lol
you're hot for just having a baby!
Post a Comment