Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Catch Phrase Wednesday #22

A few months ago Riley had been watching tv and when he came upstairs I asked him what show he was watching.
This is how the rest of the conversation went:


Riley: Just some show.
Me: Well what's the name of it?
Riley: I don't really know.
Me: Well, what's the show about? Is it a cartoon?
Riley: Um......yeah, it's a cartoon.
Me: And you don't know what it's called?
Riley: (hesitantly) Well....it's called "Not 'Til She Pooed It" (at least that what I thought he said)
Me: You're watching what? Not 'Til She Pooed It? I can't believe there is a show that is called
that. Let's go downstairs and check this out.

So we went downstairs and looked at the tv guide and the show is called
Naruto Shippuden.
I just started laughing so hard and when I told Josh he laughed too.
Riley was hesitant to tell me what
it was called because I am not a big fan of the chinese animated cartoons.
I was very relieved to know that the show was not called what I thought it was.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Lol!! Too funny!

Jenni said...

LOL! Oh man. That is funny.