Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chasing Chase #13

My boys are all Daddy boys.
When Chase hears Josh's car back into the driveway he takes off to the front door to wait & get the first glimpse of him.
2/9


2/17
I was watching cartoons with Chase & Daxton when Daxton started to get fussy.
I reached down to get him his binky & couldn't find it.
Then I noticed Chase with it in his MOUTH!
He hasn't had a binki since Daxton was a week old. WTH?!
He was sitting there with it in his mouth, sucking on it & watching cartoons like it was no big deal.
When I took it from him he said "What Mommy?" and then laughed & said "Silly me".
Such a weirdo sometimes.

Chase also makes the "b" sound for things that start with the letter "m".
Mickey is Bickey.
Mighty Beans are Bighty Beans.
Mommy, Max, & motorcycle are all said correctly though.

When Chase sits still this is what normally happens.
2/19


Chase is a very determined little boy.
When he wants something there isn't much that can stop him.
Here he is getting water from the sink since I was too slow to get him a drink from the fridge.
At least its water & there is no spillage.
2/19



Chase put on roller blades for the 1st time.
He is a fan of the game hockey, but not of the skates.
2/20

M&M's are his reward for going potty on the toilet.
If it helps him learn his colors too that would be great.
2/25


We went in to put Chase to bed & I noticed this stuck up under the top bunk.
It's his "secret book spot".
Probably puts it there in hopes Riley won't see he has one of his books.
3/1

He always wants his window down on sunny days & points everything out to us.
No motorcycle can come anywhere within a block of us without him hearing or seeing it.
3/8

He is still in love with turkeys.
One morning after dropping Riley off at school I heard him saying "gobble gobble".
I looked out the window & sure enough there were turkeys on the sidewalk.
I would have totally missed them if he hadn't said anything.

He is obsessed with guns & getting the bad guys.
Pretty much always armed while home.
3/16


He has quite the imagination.
Here he is as a dog with some of Daxton's pants on his head.
3/16


He will snuggle with anyone.
3/17


No comments: