We're here too
Most pictures & posts are of the boys.
Josh & I are normally on the sidelines or behind the camera, but we do get to have lots of fun doing our own things.
Josh was apart of Urban Shield again in October 2011.
He was a liason for Berkeley PD & drove them throughout the day to all their scenarios.
They loved him & he had a great time.
He was pretty busy with the Occupy Protests that were going on at the beginning of November.
Thankfully he was on the sidelines as backup & they were never needed.
For Josh's birthday the boys & I greeted him home with a nerf gun war.
12/16
Of course my nerf machine gun jammed so I ended up throwing bullets at Josh by hand.
The boys loved it. It will be a much more common thing in our house I'm sure.
I started Zumba classes when out in Utah with Josh's sister
so when I came home I signed up for a class here.
That kicks my booty!
1/25
1/28
We will always be parents no matter what.
Waking up early to grab donuts & eat them with the boys in the parking lot of the temple
is a memory I never want to forget.
It was a pretty perfect day!
We even drove through the Oakland Hills & checked out the views.
We try to do simple yet thoughtful things for each other.
2/14
Love finding little love notes hidden in random places.
The boys & I "heart attacked" Josh's car at work.
2/17
This is our song right now for eachother.
We went to the local shooting range with our friends, The Larsons.
2/20
Watch out for us LE wives we know how to use a gun.
That's me with an AK47 & Jackie as the hooded bandit.
Josh took AR training at the beginning of March.
Pretty much got paid to have fun.
Josh has been a radio winner lately. Two times in a week!
The 2nd time he won Stockton Thunder hockey tickets.
So much fun
& we even had an extra ticket to bring my best friend, Heather.
It's always fun to go do our own thing, but when we get to even just have a drive
to Jamba Juice together by ourselves its even better.
Two is better than one right?
And as much as we love the alone time together we love our precious boys too.


















1 comment:
such a great post. You guys are a great couple and awesome example for your boys!
Post a Comment