DISNEYLAND 2012
This was Chase's 1st time to Disneyland & he loved it.
I love seeing Disneyland through the eyes of my children.
We had such a fun time but were ready to get back home to Daxton who stayed with my parents so we could enjoy it without having to work around his schedule (I had a lot of pumping & dumping going on).
So here is Disneyland 2012 summed up in a video.
The boys love One Republic's song "Good Life" & associate it with Disneyland
because of the commercial.
And of course we had to get Chase's portrait cut out on Main Street.

2 comments:
Good job Aubrey,you captured some great pics. What great memories.
such cute pics! I love Disneyland. I just went and I am already ready to go back! You guys need to come with us in 2 years so Daxton can go and all our boys can play together!
Post a Comment