11 month
11 month stats (8/27/12):
Weight: 16 lbs 11.5 oz (.50%)
Height: 28 1/2 inches (23.92%)
Head: 18 inches (39.27%)
Again he is a shrimp. We know.
He is very active & funny & not fundamentally behind at all so it is what it is.
He mastered the stairs.
Have I mentioned that he is addicted to anything electronic
and goes after it no matter how much I take it away?
8/8
Professor Dax
8/8
8/11
My little water baby.
He was loving the 3" kiddie pool.
8/12
Always sneaking those fingers in during bedtime.
8/16
Copies everything we do & likes to smack his lips.
8/20
Shower time with Daddy
8/25
He mastered the stairs.
Have I mentioned that he is addicted to anything electronic
and goes after it no matter how much I take it away?
8/8
Professor Dax
8/8
8/11
My little water baby.
He was loving the 3" kiddie pool.
Always sneaking those fingers in during bedtime.
8/16
Copies everything we do & likes to smack his lips.
8/20







No comments:
Post a Comment