Great America
Riley earned a ticket to an amusement park through school for reading.
We decided that Riley & I would have a one-on-one date.
I thought it was for Great America & found out the morning that we were going it was for Marine World.
My ticket cost for Marine World was the same price as two tickets to Great America & we found out Great America has a waterpark now so we tossed his ticket out & went to Great America.
1st ride- The Demon
As I've said before Riley loves these type of rides.
There was no line when we got back to the platform so they said we could go again.
I got off but Riley went for another spin.
Riley loves all the fast spinning ones.
I chose to sit out.
I finally found one that freaked Riley out a bit.
Drop Tower or for us "old people" Drop Zone.
I made him go on it twice just so he could realize I'm not a wimp.
When it started to get hot we grabbed some lunch & headed over to the waterpark portion.
We played in the wave pool for a while & then I relaxed
while Riley learned how much he loves waterslides.
He is addicted!
(blue waterslide)
He even made me go on some crazy waterslide that you go down on a two-man raft.
Afterwards though we left the waterpark section & I made him chafeur me around as I waved like a queen.
We then picked the last thing we wanted to do before leaving.
I picked racing boats down the river.
A great memory I remember doing with my family.
He won & rubbed it in my face.
He then chose Bumper Cars as his last thing to do.
He needs to work on his driving skills.
He gave himself whiplash & I just laughed.
It was a really fun day with lots of memories.
I can't believe he is this old. I feel like it wasn't that long ago that I was coming here as a teenager.
I came home with one tired young man.









No comments:
Post a Comment