Small World
As long as we've lived out here we have never once gone to Small World.
So when our good griends invited the boys & I we said "Sure".
There was a pond for crawdad fishing.
Chase was unsure of the crawdads & he didn't want to get his shoes dirty.
I had to promise him no crawdads would touch his fighing pole to get this picture.
Daxton & Rex hung out in the stroller together.
One lady walked by and asked if they were twins.
After a while we took a break from fishing & headed over to the rides.
I even got Chase to go on the carousel.
This was the one ride he refused to ride in Disneyland.
Even Daxton got to join.
After some more rides we headed back to look at the crawdads.
Max & Chase seemed a little more interested this time.
It's a cute park especially for Chase's age & I'm so glad our friends thought of us otherwise I may have never even thought about going.






No comments:
Post a Comment