Catch Phrase Wednesday #30
Oh Riley! You are such a smart aleck sometimes.
The question is should her answer be greater than or less than 2,000?
He said below and then wrote the answer is top secret.
What am I going to do with this kid?
9/10
Just a boy & his dog
8/10
I love that he leaves notes like this for Josh.
Josh found this outside the side door when he went to let the dog out before bed.
8/14
So yes Riley has started school.
He is officially a 4th grader.
8/15
Here is another funny little note that Riley left for Josh one morning.
It says "Love you dad. Have a great day at work. P.S. I made it out of the left overs.
Oow and buy the way mom, if dad says, you can have some"
9/2
He also advanced to Bears in Cub Scouts.
9/5
And made me proud being apart of a special 9/11 flag ceremony in front of his whole school.
9/11





No comments:
Post a Comment