Extra! Extra! This Months Extra! (September)
Home Depot Trip
Best one these two have ever had.
The magic of a "driving" cart.
9/1
Park day with the boys.
9/1
A balcony+ a squirrel = a broken pot
Josh was home with the boys while I was out & while bathing the boys heard a loud crash.
Later found a squirrel playing on our balcony and a broken pot below.
9/2
This is my everyday.
Everyday I get to be a mom to these three crazy, wonderful boys that I love.
9/6
A few other law enforcement wives & I attended Officer Youngstrom's (CHP) funeral services.
Our husbands weren't able to attend & we wanted to show our support so we loaded in the SUV & went.
It was a sad occasion but such an amazing sight to see all the law enforcement agencies band together.
We all left feeling so proud & thankful for our husbands and all those that serve our country.
9/13
"This is how every DAD should be able to spend his Friday night.
Love my BOYS!"
-Josh
9/14
Attended the annual A.C.S.O picnic.
9/15
I love getting glimpses of this.
Story time from the Friend before church.
9/16
A guy hit my SUV.
Reversed right into the front of my Expedition at a red light. Apparently didn't look behind him since my vehicle is pretty hard to miss. I had to call the police since he had no proof of ID or proof of insurance. I had all the boys with me, but thankfully the youth from Hillcrest 1st ward were having a car wash to raise money for Officer Youngstrom's family & the accident occured right there (it's where we were headed) so ward members helped me out with the boys while I delt with this guy. He ended up not having insurance at all, but we found this out after he had already left and told police he did.
9/18
Ninja time!
9/23
Saw this big guy on our morning walk.
9/26
Took some family photos!
9/27
(Josh's sister edited this one for me since it was so dark)













No comments:
Post a Comment