Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Catch Phrase Wednesday #13

1. Riley has fallen down the stairs twice in a week period. The 1st time he fell he fell every which way imaginable. He hit some pictures off the wall and the minute that he came to a stop he jumped up and started to apologize. Josh and I ran to see if he was okay and then asked why he was apologizing. He thought that he was going to get in trouble for hitting the pictures off the wall. He also explained to us how he fell "I flicked a coin up in the air and when I looked up to catch it I lost my balance". The 2nd time he fell he fell head first with his arms out in front of him. We thought he was doing this on purpose until he said "NOT AGAIN!"


2. On Monday Riley said that he had a headache. I said "If you have a headache then lay on your bed or wait a little bit for dinner. Maybe it's a hungry headache". He replied with "It is a hungry headache and it's going to eat me alive. It's going to get very angry & either hate you or me".


3. When we saw this comic in the newspaper the other day we immediately thought of Riley.

Riley is the paper plane king. We had to tell him to stop making paper airplanes because he already has @ least 5-6 & that's not counting the ones that he's thrown over the fence when he took them outside. He really enjoys flying them and takes great pride in the different designs he comes up with.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Really cute picture.

Katrice Phipps said...

Paper airplanes are fun! Be careful on the stairs Riley!!