skip to main |
skip to sidebar
After I dropped Riley off @ school today I went upstairs to clean the bathroom and I found this.
These are Riley's dogs, Gannon & Snowdog, that he apparently put to bed in the bathroom. Riley has had Gannon since he was born (it was a present I gave to Josh when we were 1st dating) & Snowdog was given to him by my parents a few years ago when they went to Alaska. Riley acts so much older than just 5 years old a majority of the time, but it's when I see little things like this that remind me that he's still a little boy.
3 comments:
I love to see sweet little boys. Well I guess the things they do are fun to see. Love ya guys
That is so cute. I find things like that from my Ryli all the time.
How cute!
Post a Comment