10 Years
10 years ago today I married my best friend. He is my confidant, the one who knows just what to say to get me through rough days, the one that sticks by my side no matter what. He tells me I'm beautiful even when I may not be feeling it, holds my hand when I'm sick and lets me drool on him when I fall asleep on him. He puts up with my demanding and crazy ways and can always make me laugh. We have grown so much together and even though some of those have been hard I wouldn't want to have gone through any of them with anyone else. I love you Josh! Can't wait to grow old with you.
Over a third of my life has been spent with her. She knows exactly who I am and what I stand for. She is always a rock when I need a strong foundation and a pillow when I need a safe cozy place to take the world away. She is the greatest person alive and the girl of my DREAMS!
Happy 10 years Aubrey. I love you!


No comments:
Post a Comment