Chasing Chase #22
The things that come out of kid's mouths are so funny.
The other night as Josh was getting Daxton and Chase out of the bathtub Chase said
"I'm so tired. I'm going to bed."
We looked into the bathtub to find Chase covered with the bathtub mat pretending to sleep.
1/28
Chase continues to have a love/hate relationship with preschool.
He loves preschool especially the getting ready part,
but he has some separation anxiety when I drop him off.
Here he is asleep on the couch ready for preschool on a Friday afternoon
(he doesn't get there is no school on Fridays).
2/8
Have I mentioned Chase loves to sing?
He had to stay up for The Grammy's the other night while the other two went to bed so that he could sing along to his favorite song at the moment
"The a Team" by Ed Sheeran
He goes from being the pickiest/ OCD kid to dress to this
(basketball shorts, camp sweatshirt & snow boots).
2/23
Walked into the bathroom to this the other day.
2/24
Pajama Day at preschool. He was so excited to wear his "batty bat" pajamas
and bring a stuffed animal.
2/27
2/8
Have I mentioned Chase loves to sing?
He had to stay up for The Grammy's the other night while the other two went to bed so that he could sing along to his favorite song at the moment
"The a Team" by Ed Sheeran
He goes from being the pickiest/ OCD kid to dress to this
(basketball shorts, camp sweatshirt & snow boots).
2/23
Walked into the bathroom to this the other day.
2/24
Pajama Day at preschool. He was so excited to wear his "batty bat" pajamas
and bring a stuffed animal.
2/27





No comments:
Post a Comment