Tuesday, March 05, 2013

Extra! Extra! This month's Extra! (January/ February)

I don't post much about myself but I played 5 Random Things About Me on Instagram in January.


1. I have a patch of black hair on my head that is curly, short and grows really slow.
2. If you touch my feet, I will kick you. (I'm super ticklish)
3. I have a phobia about fleas. (Is anyone surprised after our flea incident?)
4. I'm picky about what foods touch others on my plate.
5. I'd consider being a police officer if I didn't have to do PT during the academy.

We've been enjoying the sunshine a lot by hanging out in the front yard,

spending time at Grandma & Grandpa Clegg's 
(of course eating ice cream),



going on morning walks at Contra Loma with friends,
3/2


and afternoon/evening walks on Sundays with the boys.
3/3

On this Sunday evening walk we came across a sweatshirt that had been put up on a branch and left.


When we walked up to it Riley said "It looks like a ghost."
Chase chimed in with "The Holy Ghost."
Love how their little minds work.

No comments: