Saturday, April 28, 2012

Chasing Chase #14

He loves to check out books & look at the pictures.
Normally he likes to sneak Riley's books when Riley isn't home.
Something is always "weird" when we find him reading though.
(Ex. The play gun on the ground or the fact that he's sitting in a Bumbo)
3/28


I love this kids laugh.
Need to get a good clip of it for memories.
3/29

Chase loves dressing up.
3/30

I think he may be missing the characters from Disneyland.
3/30

Love his smile.
3/30

Chase loves climbing, swinging & sliding.
Pretty much anything outdoors.
I forget sometimes how big he is getting.
4/14

 
4/15
His new song that he sings all the time is "We Are Young" by F.U.N
He even belted out the song during the opening song in Sacrament at church.

Chase always makes Josh swaddle him like a baby after a bath.
He is one BIG baby.
4/15

Wants to wear bandaids all the time for the smallest of scratches.
I'm sure its because they're super hero ones.
4/17

He loves his Scout.
Sometimes he just needs a hand to hold.

Mommy's side kick/ Mr. Cool
4/21

When Chase gets tired he gets really goofy.
We were finishing watching a movie & I looked over to see this.
4/23
Josh told me later "I love these moments so much.
We had so much fun with him last night randomly laughing at talking animals & singing "We are Young"

Chase loves dogs.
He loves ours, but really likes my Grandpa's since she never runs out of energy.
She's a lot like Chase.
4/25

He is a handfull.
He thought he would just slide under the railing here & drop down 5 feet.
(I stopped him before he did it.)
4/24


He is random & weird sometimes.
4/26

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Chase is a crack up! I like that he calls me grandma and always asks me for popcorn or a snack. Love the update.