Mud Run
Surprise Surprise!
For being a non runner, I did a mud run on 4/22.
Survivor Mud Run- Northern California
Dell'Osso Family Farms
3.47 miles
16 obstacles
1:32:15
I did more running than I thought I would, but I'm sure it still wasn't a lot.
The main reason I did it though was because doing obstacles sounded like a lot of fun.
It was & I'd totally do it again......hopefully with a group
or at least another person to share the experience with.
I would also do it earlier in the day (I was in the 11:00 wave) because the big mud pit obstacles were jammed with people & you had to stop & wait for quite a while just to do the obstacle.
Washing off was another downfall to this mud run.
I ended up going to the nearby cold river & jumping in to wash away all this mud since the showers at the event had a 2 HOUR wait!
or at least another person to share the experience with.
I would also do it earlier in the day (I was in the 11:00 wave) because the big mud pit obstacles were jammed with people & you had to stop & wait for quite a while just to do the obstacle.
Washing off was another downfall to this mud run.
I ended up going to the nearby cold river & jumping in to wash away all this mud since the showers at the event had a 2 HOUR wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment