Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter 2012

I found this cute Easter idea that has the look of "fun easter"
but has the meaningful part on the inside.
The boys loved it & read a lot from the scriptures throughout the month.
It will be a new tradition.

We also were able to attend our ward Easter breakfast.
The boys found lots of eggs.


Chase didn't really get it at first. He found one egg & thought he should throw it around.
Once I showed him that it had candy in it he was all about finding more.

The weather was beautiful Easter weekend so we took advantage of it & headed to
Black Diamond Mines
with my parents, grandparents, & the Robert Clegg family. 





Riley tried some crazy sour stuff.
At first he liked it until the flavor really hit him.
Not really surprised by his response.


Afterwards we went to Veda & Bernard's to dye eggs.
Here's Daxton dying his first egg.

I was pleasantly surprised at how well Chase did.
I was sure there was going to be dye everywhere.
He was so patient while the eggs dyed.
Maybe it was because he was tired from the hike.

The master crafter.
He likes to make some crazy color mixtures.

The next day we attended our ward.


The Easter Bunny came while we were taking naps & hid the boys' baskets in the backyard.





Afterwards we headed to Veda & Bernard's where we had yummy food, the kids found more eggs,
& were able to have some cousin time.


No comments: