8 month
until we have to go to take Riley to school.
5/1
Daxton is very set in his schedule.
Right around 9:30am he starts to get sleepy & I try to keep him awake until 10am,
but sometimes there's just no hope.
5/1
1st carousel ride
5/1
He had a long night the night before with some tummy problems.
I changed his diaper & took it out to the garbage can & when I came back I found him like this.
The warm sun shining on him + being fed + fresh diaper + long night = sleepy time
5/2
This kid loves bath time & most of all getting wrapped in his towel.
5/6
Daxton seems to have this effect on Josh sometimes.
At least he sits there quietly & patiently.
He enjoys having Daddy hold him.
5/7
Daxton is a jabberer & he has officially said his 1st word.
Why did it have to be Dad though?
5/16
He is a binky boy.
5/17
The wind blowing in his hair from the fan was the only thing keeping him happy one day.
So there we stood for probably 45 min.
Sometimes it's just worth it to do what they want.
5/22
Soaking up the sun on a warm day & trying to gain some weight with some formula
5/24
& hanging out with his buddy Rex.
He will be crawling in no time.
Can't keep him on his back for more than a few seconds.
5/25









No comments:
Post a Comment