Thursday, May 31, 2012

Chasing Chase #15

I noticed one day that the "shorts" Chase was wearing seemed a little tight on him.
Once I took a closer look I noticed they were Daxton's 6-month pants!
5/2

Finally caught him belting out "We Are Young" when we dropped off Riley at school.
Window down. Not a care in the world who hears him.
5/4



He is a hard & sometimes wild sleeper.
He started out with his head on his pillow & when we checked on him
before we went to bed we found him like this.
5/7

Chase is my snacker.
He normally eats breakfast with Riley before Riley goes to school.
The minute we get back home from dropping Riley off though he is begging for something else to eat.
5/8

Chase is currently "reading" Transformers with his "reading goggles" on.
5/16

Chase is quite the charmer!
He has become quite fond of one of the ladies in the office at Riley's school.
Her name is Jackie.
5/17


He is a garbage disposal.
Even ate the lemon in his drink.
5/17

Chase likes to help put Daxton to bed.

This time though he was teaching Dax how to hide toys in his bed.
5/17

5/18
He loves watching Mickey Mouse Clubhouse in the mornings.
One morning while I was showering I heard Chase yell "Oh Toodles!"
Made me smile!

Chase really loves being the big brother to Daxton.
He trys to help in every way he can.
5/19

He is a little worker.
He trys his hardest to fold the laundry correctly.
5/23

5/23
Chase is now singing "Rumor Has It" by Adele

Chase has been having lots of fun in the water & getting more and more comfortable with it.
He even got his face wet & then I couldn't get him out of there.
5/24
 photo Iphone462.jpg

He is too much sometimes.
Apparently walking from the truck to Grandma & Grandpa Phillips' lawn was too much
and he needed to take a water break.
5/25

Chase is my morning alarm & snuggler.
He comes in at about 6:30 after Josh has left & announces that he has to go potty.
(He passes two bathrooms to get to mine.)
Then he climbs in bed & if I can keep him still he falls back to sleep on Josh's side.
(He always has to be touching me though.)
5/31
Chase is pretty protective of Daxton.
One morning while I was getting him a snack he yelled
"Shut Up! My Daxton is sleeping!" at the birds.
He was pretty upset at the birds for not knowing & understanding that.
5/31

No comments: