Extra! Extra! This Month's Extras! (May)
We attended my cousin Lauren's wedding.
Such a relaxed, fun wedding.
Loved that it was outdoors.
4/28
Riley needs some dance lessons.
My mom was cracking up at his "moves".
Josh pulled out his old Star Wars toys to give to the boys to play with.
Chuck-E-Cheese
5/1
Josh worked.
He posted on Instagram that this is what he wears every day of work.
My best friend, Heather, was in town & babysat the boys for us so we could go have a date night.
We went to Boomers & acted like teenagers.
We played mini golf, played laser tag (my 1st time ever....I'm dang good)
& played on the bumper boats with squirt guns in the dark.
5/11
For Mother's Day I said I just wanted to get out & relax.
We strolled downtown Danville.
The boys were silly in the caboose bathrooms.
Ate yogurt & headed to Hap MaGee Park where the boys played.
5/12
I started reading the books "Hunger Games" and am now addicted.
Also, started being serious about working out & losing some weight.
Josh & I were trimming the willow tree in our front yard.
This branch needed to go, but was a pain.
It was a lot stronger of a branch than we thought & we ended up pretending to be Tarzan on it.
5/14
Love being a mom a majority of the time.
5/23
National Slurpee Day!
5/23
Summer weather is here!
We have been having fun playing in water & being with friends.
5/24
5/28
For Memorial Day we stopped at the Livermore Airport to look at the old planes.
The cost was a little steep so we just looked at them from the fence which I think was plenty for the boys.













No comments:
Post a Comment