Extra! Extra! This Month's Extra! (June)
Enjoyed some morning walks
6/1
& some wiggle car fun at Grandma & Grandpa Dimsdale's.
Riley's hockey session ended.
6/5
Josh is super dad!
I never have to worry about what is going to happen while I'm away.
(The boys normally have more fun when they are just with dad).
Josh voted, watched the cows, made & ate dinner, and took care of bath time with all three boys in tow.
6/5
Last day of 3rd grade for Riley & last day of PTA for me.
YAY!
6/8
Started off the summer with the drive-in with all the boys.
It went really well.
6/8
Chopped my hair & gave a talk in church about President Uchtdorf's "Stop It" talk.
6/9 & 6/10
Moose killed a skunk in the backyard.
It smelled so bad in our house. Had to give him a tomato bath.
6/9
Started walking with Jackie & all the boys in the mornings.
Josh loves the one on one time he gets with Daxton during bathtime.
I'm sure Daxton loves it too.
6/12
Took the boys to the library for some activities.
Gotta love the free activities.
6/13
Father's Day for Josh
Here's to 7/29/03, 10/08/09 & 9/25/11
(the dates you became a dad to each of our boys)
Here's to 7/29/03, 10/08/09 & 9/25/11
(the dates you became a dad to each of our boys)
We shrinky dinked the boys foot prints & added magnets for his locker at work.
6/17
6/22
I woke up to Riley & Chase laughing hysterically downstairs.
I went to see what was so funny & they had turned on old America's Funniest Home Videos on NetFlix.
Glad they love that show so much.
Josh & I had an at home date where I made everything Tron themed.
We watched the movie (it was just ok) & drank some blue drinks in our "tron" attire.
6/22
Went to my 1st flea market & bought a Mickey Mouse waffle iron.
6/23
Lots of fun with the Larsons.
6/23
These two always take it to another level.
This hot guy totally tried hitting on me while I was stopped at a red light.
6/24
Sometimes we need a little different scenery for our morning walks.
Walking Contra Loma.
6/27
John's Dollar Scoop Ice Cream after the movies.
6/28
Friendly game of tether ball between brothers.
It got pretty crazy & Drew hurt his wrist pretty bad when he accidently back handed the pole.
6/29
We are now addicted to going to the flea market especially if it's with the Larsons.
Keeping the kids busy by running the bumps while waiting for friends is fun too....at least for the kids.
6/30


















No comments:
Post a Comment