Extra! Extra! This Months Extra! (July)
We celebrated Tyce's 2nd birthday @ the Alvies.
I was given the biggest glass ever.
7/1
Girls movie night @ Jackie's
(Jackie, me, Jenni, Britta & Susanne)
So glad I get to hang out with the cool girls.
7/3
Josh had a dress rehearsal for a wedding he was going to be in
& I wanted to get a new dress for the wedding.
I thought it would be a great idea to go into work with Josh, shop the mall when it opened
& then go with him to the dress rehearsal & dinner.
Unfortunately, I didn't sleep well at all the night before & because I went with Josh I had to get up really early. My whole schedule was off & I wasn't feeling to good.
Long story short.....
I ended not getting any shopping done & passed out at a restaurant while picking up lunch for Josh & I.
Thankfully there were a bunch of firemen having a meeting at the restaurant & they helped me right away.
I was taken to the hospital by ambulance but was found to be fine.
Just needed a 20 second nap.
7/6
I love this man!
He came straight to the restaurant (didn't even change out of uniform) to make sure I was okay.
Followed the ambulance to the hospital & then sat in this chair for hours & never left my side.
It had to be so uncomfortable for him with that duty belt & vest.
We got some interesting looks when people passed my room.
Black Hawk Country Club in Danville.
We clean up well especially after all the commotion the day before.
7/7
These two are too much.
A match made in heaven!
Tonto and the Lone Ranger- Barney & Fred- Watson & Holmes- Donkey & Shrek- Chewbacca & Han- Robin & Batman-Abbott & Costello- Aces & Spades- Bach & Bethoven- Bert & Ernie-
Barnum & Bailey- Joseph & Hiram- Starsky & Hutch- Max & Chase
Boys with colds? Sweatshirts in July?
Where has the sun gone?
All the boys are on breathing treatments now (3-4 times daily each)
Thankfully Chase & Riley are good about it and pretend to be some character from G.I. Joe.
Daxton fights it and thrashes around.
So nice to have boy friends around to play with & come over for dinner.
How many boys can you fit at a table?
7/31







No comments:
Post a Comment