Friday, October 05, 2012

Chasing Chase #18

After naps this is how you'll normally find him.
Snuggled up with me & still trying to wake up a bit more.
9/1

Chase loves the park!
He also loves posing & having his picture taken.
9/1

He is getting more & more independant.
His style is a little wacky but I gotta love it
(as long as it stays indoors)
9/5

He tries to be such a good big brother to Daxton.
Here he is singing "Pony Boy" to Daxton & trying to do the movements with him.
Daxton looks a little concerned.
9/10
 
He tests me to my wits end & sometimes gets very close to breaking me.
When I go to check on him at night though I can't help but think how true the phrase
"I'll love you forever, I'll like you for always, as long as I'm living my baby you'll be." is.
9/11

He is the first thing I see most mornings when I wake up.
He always comes in first thing to go to the bathroom & then climbs in the bed in Josh's spot.
9/15

He loves Ninja Turtles.
He is our Raphael (red guy). They have the same personality traits.
9/19

He continues to be a mama's boy & I love it.
I know it will end some day & I will miss it.
9/24

He is so handsome!
9/27

He's been having bad dreams lately.
Not sure why.
One night he woke up & found a pretend snake (that he put there) on his bed & freaked out.
A few nights later he woke up crying in the middle of the night as well.
I asked him the next morning what his bad dream was about & he told me "A bookmark".
Hope this ends soon because he ends up in our bed and he is a twister.

Still having lots of fun with his buddy, Max, on our morning walks.

He got to go to his 1st Halloween party.
10/4
He was so excited

and had so much fun.

It wore him out. YAY!

No comments: