Preschool
This morning was Riley's 1st day of Preschool. It's held at the waterpark and he'll take 2 sessions of preschool there until I can hopefully enroll him at the Pre-K class at the high school. We were able to have everything ready last night and Josh gave him a father's blessing. Riley was so excited when we got there and he looked so cute with his backpack. He gets a folder to keep all his assignments and art projects in. They get it every Monday and then return it with their assignments on Wednesdays ( The teacher doesn't believe in homework over the weekends. Yay!) I held together fine until I looked over to see my brave little son wiping his tears away so that I wouldn't see. He came over, gave me one more hug, and said "See ya mom!" It nearly broke my heart. I explained to him that everything would be fine and that he was going to have so much fun making things today and that I would see him at lunch. Anyways, I'm sure he'll do fine and we all know he'll be the class clown.

P.S Thanks Phillips 2 Family for introducing us to "The Kissing Hand". Riley enjoyed it and reminded me about my hand as I left.
5 comments:
Yeah for Ry Guy, he looks so cute in those pics. I hope he has a blast.
Looks like fun !!! He's growing up too fast.
School is so cool. I can't believe how many of them are pre-K age. It is great. Learn Lots or teach lots you already know a lot.
Yeah Riley your a big pre-school dude. Look out Mom & Dad he's going to know everything now.
Gramie and Grandpa
so cute I love it. Have fun Riley!
Post a Comment