Rob & Megan's Wedding
Yesterday Josh's cousin, Rob, got married to a wonderful woman, Megan. The wedding was held at the Ironstone Vineyards in Murphy's. Josh and I arrived about an hour early so we decided to walk around the grounds and take some pictures. It was absolutaly gorgeous! The wedding was a fairytale wedding with Megan arriving in a horse-drawn carriage in her beautiful white dress. The setting was very beautiful and intimate. After the wedding, the reception was held indoors and that's when the party really started. Here are some pictures from the big day that Veda and I have combined. Also, I was able to catch this priceless video of the three Zeiger sisters dancing the night away. It's a little dark, but you get the just of it.
1 comment:
Oh I am so glad you posted that. I wish we would have stayed a little longer to be thier
Post a Comment