Friday, September 28, 2007

Update! We had a fun filled weekend with our nephew, Tyson. Thanks Ty for keeping Riley so entertained. I have been called to serve as the 1st counselor in the Primary Presidency. I'm hesitant, but hopefully I can give some great input and learn and grow from this experience. Josh is heading to Denver tomorrow for two days for work. He and another Deputy will be picking up and bringing an inmate back this way. It's a new experience for Josh so he is really looking forward to it. Riley is enjoying everything about preschool and is still enjoying the ice. Bernard and I are both very surprised that Riley's preschool teacher hasn't tried to talk to me about how much Riley talks. If she's not asking I'm not planning on asking either. So that's the update.....hope everyone is doing great!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun for you on the new calling. It will be great. Hope Josh returns saftley. Miss you guys