Wednesday, September 26, 2007


Riley and I headed over to the rink early afternoon to practice with his skating, but due to all the construction near the ice rink there was no parking so Riley and I had to change our plans. We decided to drive to Dublin and have lunch at Taxi's (hamburgers and hot dogs) and then pick Josh up from work. We then headed over to Jack London Square where we walked around and ate at Ben&Jerry's. It all worked out and I'm actually really glad that we had to change our plans. Riley did have class last night and is makeing great progress. It helps when he focuses!

1 comment:

Phillips Six said...

those are my favorite types of days !! Im so glad he is still liking the whole skating thing. That would be so fun if he and Tyson were on the same hockey team- GO BEARS !!!