Catch Phrase Wednesday #27
My son has been "blessed" with a booty.
Before his birthday this year I was having to go through all his clothes to figure out what fit & what didn't before school started. I knew that he was in need of new underwear & one night he came out in just his underwear after his shower. Josh & I just started laughing the minute he walked out. He had on his oldest pair of boxer briefs that were a size 4! They were so tight & no longer looked like boxer briefs but tidy whities. He is actually more like a size 10 with his back side gift.
Josh said "That boy has some booty" & I said "Yeah some Kim Kardashian booty!"
Then last week we were commenting again on his booty
& Riley asked "Why do you guys say I have a Caramel Pardashian booty all the time?"
That made us laugh even more that he was saying it wrong with such confidence.
We explained that it was called a Kim Kardashian booty & who she was.
2 comments:
I love this kid.
Hilarious. Can we move in? ;)
Post a Comment