Friday, September 02, 2011

Chasing Chase #11

Have I really not talked about this kid since January?
Wow I'm lame!

Chase Chase Chase.
What can I say about this boy?
He gets into everything.
(Yes that is chocolate mix, but how can you be mad at a face like that?)
2/7

He is a champ when it comes to taking a hit.
 (I think he got a toy chucked at him. It will be one of many times I'm sure.)
3/22

This is a video of the biggest hit Chase has EVER taken (9/5)
I still can't believe I have it on video & that we didn't have to take him to the hospital that night.
Tyson was going to jump these quads & Chase got in the way.
It was a COMPLETE accident/ us not paying enough attention to Chase.



He acts so much older than the age he is.
I'm not sure what he is watching (most likely sports), but he was all by himself but so content.
3/28

He LOVES hockey!
This was at his 1st minor league hockey game @ the Stockton Thunders.
One of the employees handed him a puck from the ice after the players warmed up.
3/30

He trys to do what he wants & where he wants.
He just decided to sit down & read a book in the school parking lot after dropping off Riley.
4/4

He LOVES helping....especially his Grandpas.
4/11

He throws away his own diapers.
2/27


He helps with getting things ready for the baby too.
8/17

He is a definate MOOCHER!
6/16 - Stealing Grandpa Phillips' drink

He know just who to mooch off of too (Uncle Drew).
9/5

He is adventurous!
6/16



When he sets his mind to something he sticks to it.
(His feet kept falling through the holes in this rope bridge but he didn't care)
6/18

He LOVES his Scout.
6/27

He is a little man
(can't you just see him when he is older sitting at the kitchen table
reading & eating/ drinking his breakfast?)
6/30

He LOVES his big brother.
7/6


He is pretty picky about what he wears & has his own style.
8/21

When he is angry he will make sure you know.
8/23

He is a worker bee.
8/25

But knows when to sit back & relax
(especially if there is a treat involved).
9/2


He is definitely a handful & mostly crazy, but so much fun.
I can't believe that he will be 2 in about a little over a month & that he is going to be a big brother.

Here are some videos of most of Chase's words & phrases.
He refuses to say Grandma & wispers Grandpa.
9/12

No comments: