Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Pregnancy #3 Recap

 
Here I am at 26 weeks.
(6/24/11)
 
28 weeks.....almost 29 weeks
(7/9/11)
Had started having lots of Braxton Hicks that were pretty painful.

At my 36 week appt. my Dr said that the baby's head was low
& that he thought I would most likely have this baby early.
So on September 1st (36 weeks) I ate a whole fresh pineapple.
I had heard that it could help induce labor. It only made the corners of my mouth raw.

Then on Labor Day (37 weeks) I really started doing everything to pop this baby out.
I was so uncomfortable & had been dealing with Braxton Hicks for so long I just wanted him out of my belly!
I was walking & curb walking like crazy!
I found a hill @ a park in town that I would run up & down.....it only made me tired & sore.
Every night I also played "Just Dance" on the Wii.
Josh's co-workers had been hearing everything I was doing & wanted to see me in action.
I was a good sport & let Josh videotape me.
 
So for everyone that needs a good laugh....
Here I am dancing the night away @ 39 weeks pregnant.
Let me make note that I rocked at this dance & scored super high!





6 comments:

Brent and Britta said...

Sounds like me, I don't start pushing the labor until 38 weeks, but no matter how much walking/pineapple/sex/spicy food, etc. I still have 40 week babies! (silently grateful my babies don't listen to me and come when they are healthy and ready!)

Brian, Emily, Charlie, and Lucy said...

That video is AWESOME! You are my hero. When I hit the end of my pregnancies, I'm so tired the only option that seems viable to me is to lay there and roll a rolling pin down by belly, top to bottom...I've never done this (obviously), but its the only thing I have energy for at that point. You are amazing!

Unknown said...

LOL!! LOVE THIS! you are awesome!

Anonymous said...

you seriously need to you tube this it's awesome.

Knight knughts said...

I love it and wished it was available when I was prego. What a cute kid he is. I love when Josh sends me pictures of the boys.

Amber Carter said...

That video is awesome! No wonder you had Daxton so quick! You are so cute preggo. (And not preggo too.)