Chasing Chase #19
Chase is my favorite thing that starts with the letter C!
Smore time!
10/11
Sitting with Great Grandpa Clegg
10/11
Like father like son.
10/15
Being a nice big brother.
10/17
My little sickie. So hard to watch your kids sick especially when their little.
10/18
He asked if we could decorate our porch with orange lights like his buddy, Max.
Got a little smile out of him even though he had such a crummy day sick.
10/22
We have been thinking of starting Chase in preschool.
While talking to him about it he asked "Can I take my backpack?" I said "Sure"
We talked about some other things about preschool
& then he asked "When I get home do I have to do my homework?"
I laughed & said "I don't think you'll have homework buddy" He said "YAY!"
Riley said "NO FAIR!"
Here goes his imagination again.
He was sitting here pretending to talk to his cousin, Tyson.
Just having his own pretend conversation with him on the play cell phone.
He was laughing & saying "Oh man Tyson. So funny." "I don't know." "Yeah."
10/29









No comments:
Post a Comment