Halloween
The boys (especially Chase) have been so into Ninja Turtles lately
that I decided we had to be them for Halloween.
I had to talk Riley into it (he wanted to be something scary), but once he agreed he got totally into it.
We all sat down & looked up the personality traits of the turtles & then assigned them to the person it was closest too. They are pretty accurate.
Leonardo (Josh): Courageous leader & devoted student of martial arts. Oldest of the four.
Michelangelo (Riley): Easy going & free-spirited. Provides much of the comic relief.
Donatello (me): The scientist, inventorm and technological genius. Least violent.
Raphael (Chase): The team's bad boy. Has an aggressive nature & seldom hesitates to throw the 1st punch.
Master Splinter went to Daxton no matter what because I thought it would be hilarious to have the smallest one be our sensei.
Riley & Chase's costumes were store bought. I bought the shirts for Josh & I from Hot Topic & then spray painted some cheap aluminum pans that you would use to cook your turkey in.
Added some fabric to our faces & added a tail to a jedi cloak for Dax & we were good to go.
Hillcrest 1st Ward Trunk or Treat
10/26
Cowabunga Dude!
Donatello & Master Splinter
It was great to see our friends, The Larson Family, all dressed up too.
I didn't get a picture of their whole family.
But here are us cool Moms.
And the cool Dads.
Halloween Parade
Riley's school had a little (& I mean little) costume parade around the blacktop.
10/31
We came to watch & scream at him as he walked by.
Halloween Night
10/31
Leonardo took Mikey & Raphael out Trick-Or-Treating.
They stopped by Grandma & Grandpa's Haunted House.
Took a potty break down the street at my Grandparent's house.
And then came home (stopping at all the houses in between).
They were gone for a while & it showed on Chase's face.
Everyone loved their cosutmes & kept asking where Donatello was.
Josh told them I was back home with Master Splinter.
Truth.










No comments:
Post a Comment