Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Extra! Extra! This Months Extra! (October)

My truck went into the shop to get the accident damage repaired.
So we got to drive around in this brand new GMC Terrain.
It was pretty dang nice.
I am so my father's daughter though. The water spots were driving me nuts so I washed it.
Who seriously washes a rental car? Apparently me.
10/1

10/1
I'm sick. Boo.
Still getting to enjoy perfect walking weather in the evenings.
10/2

Still doing the morning walks.
This hill is my "mortal enemy". I will conquer it someday. At least it has a great view at the top.
10/5


10/5
"Mommy's truck is all better!"
When the shop called to let me know it was going to done he asked "Who was that?"
I said "The lady from the shop. My truck is all fixed."
He yelled "Yay! That's great!"

General Conference (Sunday Session)
We tried to make it more interesting & rewarding for the boys this year.
Every time they heard a word that we had a picture for they got to pick one candy from that bowl & put it in their goody bag to eat during conference.
10/7

My sister & her family were in town so we went & took some family pictures
in between conference sessions.
 


We celebrated my Grandma Cleggs birthday & got a little funny with the helium from the balloons.
10/14
 
Buffalo Wild Wings for dinner in Brentwood.
The boys had a great time & we actually had good service.
10/15

Reading Halloween books @ Barnes & Noble for our family night activity.
10/17

10/18
Anything else want to come our way?
Riley is hurting from growing pains. Chase is throwing up. Daxton has HFM.
If something else is coming our way come now while we are prepared with food, gatorade & crafts.

The boys singing "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" by Taylor Swift
10/18
 
Did a Zombie Mud Run with Josh.
I totally hurt myself (I think my sciatic nerve) but I finished.
Limped across & didn't survive the zombies but it was fun.
10/20

Morning craziness with these two in my bed.
10/27

LOVE this picture of them giggling.

Josh was away @ Urban Shield.
10/27

Fun @ Grandma & Grandpa Dimsdale's house.
Post-it mustaches. Gotta include the minion.
They wouldn't stick to Grandpa John's face because of his whiskers.
10/27

No comments: