Da Da Da Daxton #1
10/2
He must be growing because he slept from 10am-2pm.
I finally woke him up.
He turned one & then decided to start walking behind things.
He must be growing because he slept from 10am-2pm.
I finally woke him up.
He turned one & then decided to start walking behind things.
His dinosaur & doll strollers are his favorite things.
10/4
10/15
Weight check at the Doctors office.
18 pounds 4.4 oz
Oh and he has Hand, Foot, & Mouth.
We had to make him a "cast" out of a sock & hockey tape.
His poor little fingers are raw & bleeding from the HFM & him sucking on them so much.
10/18
I wish I had a heated pool for this water baby to play in all day.
Bath time in the middle of the day will have to do for now.
10/19
Even when he's not feeling his best he can't stop but smile.
Love his goofy smile!
10/19
He has mastered coming down the stairs backwards.
It took a while but he gets it now. Still has to stop to dance if there's music though.
10/24
The tantrums are getting worse.
He has quite the temper.
10/24
I love when these two get along.
10/29





No comments:
Post a Comment