Saturday, September 20, 2008

Circus Circus

Riley has been asking to go to the circus for about a year, so when they came this past week we had to take him.










He rode an elephant all by himself.
We told him that his Aunt Janelle was going to be jealous.













We watched this girl hula hoop a ton
of hula hoops.
I think we have found a great job for Ava.


The trapeze people were amazing!






This ridiculously flexible guy fit a tennis racket over his body while he was folded in 1/2.
Then he fit his whole body inside a small clear container.
(Above: Putting the tennis racket over his body. Below: In the box with his hand out waving)



1 comment:

Knight knughts said...

I am even jealous that he got to ride on an elephant. Aubrey i love the huge update. I am so glad to see all of the smiling faces and the love you have for one another. Great job at school Riley. Remember to do what your teachers say and that Mom and Dad are your number one teachers.