skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A month & 1/2 late but at least I finally got it done.
Riley turned 5 this year! Crazy! We of course had the water slide up (it's too hot not to) and invited a K-9 officer and some firefighters to talk to the kids about their jobs. Unfortunately, the firefighters didn't show (probably fighting fires), but Officer Valliere & his K-9, Sirt, came and were a great hit. We had asked Riley what he wanted for his birthday and he had said he wanted to go to Disneyland. Josh and I were already getting the "Disneyland itch" & so as a gift to Riley we told him he could bring one friend. He chose his cousin, Tyson, and thankfully he was able to go. My parents and sister were also able to come and so we had a packed car with lots of fun. It was a great time there and the boys had a blast.
1 comment:
I love the birthday candle glow on Riley's face picture. Priceless. I seriously love your kid.
Post a Comment