Saturday, September 20, 2008

Photo Shoot - Black Diamond Mines

I wanted to get some shots of Riley before he started his 1st day of kindergarten so we headed to Black Diamond Mines the Saturday before school.

(Photos have been edited for Riley's safety.)

Normally I take all the photos, but Josh took over for a little bit & snapped some shots.
I was able to get one of him too.
We goofed around a lot
Riley & I showing our ghetto side.
Josh & Riley pretending to be in a stockade
Riley winking & strikeing his model pose.
We were in need of a new family picture.
I love it!





4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute photos! You know, i just might need to borrow you three for a family photo shoot i have been dying to do by these old train cars, you'd be the perfect models... I'll have to email you!

Jenni said...

I love the "thug life" picture of you and Riley. And you look superb! Your hair is getting long...I was just telling Chris last night that I am so ready to cut mine all off and he said, "No." Guys dig it.

Anonymous said...

I love these outdoor shots. I really like the close up of you Aubrey.

Anonymous said...

That was me Aubrey, I didn't pick anonymous.