Monday, September 22, 2008

Update!

As most of you can see I have UPDATED.
Here's the last of it though.....

Josh: has been called as the sunday school teacher over the 14-15 year olds.
He took a DNA class last month & was able to meet a big time prosecutor who is a contributor to Prop 69.
He also has looked into his college credits & has decided that he wants to get his AA.
He will be takeing classes in the near future.


Aubrey: also received a calling at church. She has been called as the Young Womens Secretary.
She is also a member of the PTA @ Riley's school.


Riley: is really enjoying Kindergarten.
He says that the girl that sits next to him is in love with him.
He is takeing a break from hockey to make sure that the transition into school goes smoothly.

The minute that Josh gets home from work Riley starts begging for Josh to go in the backyard to play football.

They've been concentrating on Riley's throwing & also catching the ball while moveing.


Moose: is enjoying being able to run around in a bigger yard.
He runs laps over and over again in the backyard.




He also plays football with the boys.



When Josh saw this picture he said "Football is obviously not a german sport"
Leo: is the most spoiled cat of all.
He believes that his food dish should be full @ all times and he knows that Josh's dad will feed him if he meows enough.
He has also found his new napping spot.
(The sign above him says it all)

The other day while Josh's dad was doing yard work he somehow got a lizard in his clothes. When he came inside it fell out onto the ground.
I thought it was dead so I showed the lizard to Leo.
(He used to catch lizards all the time @ our old house)
The lizard wasn't dead though and Leo had a nice "playdate" with it.
We did catch it after a while and set it free outside.
Leo was a little annoyed with us after that.
So that's it....YAY!
I am officially caught up with all my blogging.


3 comments:

Jenni said...

Your dog is funny.

Knight knughts said...

I love the updates. I am excited for Josh to work towards a higher education. I love the animals and that is a huge lizard that leo is playing with.

Anonymous said...

Cameron and I are so excited for all the fun things you guy's are envolved in. I'm glad he is looking into some colledge that will be awsome. Wow PTA mom you go girl.